The Ferei HL45 headlamp pack 500 lumens of illumination into a tiny, lightweight package. Made in durable aluminum, the weatherproof head unit is thoroughly protected against the elements, and even the battery pack gets an alloy cable gland to keep the rain away from the precision electronics.
The HL45 is amazingly versatile with multiple illumination settings, including a user select-able mid-point, and flashing modes. A single band mounted control button gives you access to all the different settings. Intelligent environmental monitoring constantly checks the heat sink temperature and battery voltage to maximize the lifespan of the battery and LED.
Weight: <100 g (including 4xAAA batteries)
- 4×AAA Batteries
- Color Gift Box Packing
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty Card.
- Ultra light weight LED headlamp, nude weight only 37.8g, It’s pretty good for primary activities such as running, climbing, camping, treking, and long journey, etc.
- The light source is Cree brand LED, Lifespan up to 100.000hours.
- Aerospace-grade Aluminum alloy body.
- Hardest type III grade black anodizing.
- Diamond coated glass lens resists wear and scratch.
- High Quality Aluminum reflector with optimized bi-polar beam.
- High visibility Silicone O-rings for secure sealing, IPX4 waterproof ensures normal use in rain weather.
- Side positive button Switch for On-Off or light mode action.
- Elastic bungee headband capable of length adjustment, providing best fit and comfort for user.
- Rubber holder feel more confortable when put light on head.
- High temperature controlled driver circuit for overheat regulation protection of light to long life use.
- Wrong polarity of inserted battery protection.
- Runs on 4 pieces AAA alkaliine or NI-MH rechargeable batteries.
- Four color beam available: Cool White beam, Warm White beam, Neutral White beam and Red beam.
- Three white light mode operation: Cool WhiteWarm White-Neutral White , and each mode with 8 level brightness available from 20%, 35% to 100% to intervals adjustable.
- Red beam for signal, warning and rescuing purpose. Max light and SOS available.