Ray Lee is a professional mountain trail athlete and endurance coach based in Klang Valley. He had done several Multi-day Stage Desert Race and High Altitude Sky Running in China. He also appeared in Running Malaysia Megazine and has been published in major asian publications. Ray enjoys participating in mountain-ultra-trail events and has set historic times at 2013s till 2019 in Malaysia. As a lifelong mountain athlete, Ray now splits his time between his training and supporting athletes on their journey's through his coaching programs at Ecosys Total Solution Coaching.
5 Top Achievements
- 2018 Jeju Ultra Trail Marathon 70km 1st Malaysian to complete
- 2017 & 2018 Superace Inner Mongolia 120km 2nd place Group Category
- 2019 King of Kg Kemensah 50km 5th Men Open
- 2019 The Lost World of Ultra 50km 4th Men Open
- 2016 Cameron Ultra 100km 6th Place Men Open