he headlamp FEREI HL70 LED is a powerful headlamp and has a rechargeable battery, wide beam and diffuse, without shadow. This lighting will be suitable for any runner or person looking for less defined lighting and more diffuse while remaining bright and scalable in power. Ideal for night pros, night raids, Nordic trails and cross-country skiing or cross-country skiing, it is light and strong, its battery door is removable and can easily be removed with the extender. Very simple to use, a single central button to access the 9 power modes.
- 1× 18650 Batteries
- 1× C11 USBCharger
- Color Blister Card packing
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty Card.
- Extra Light weight rechargeable LED headlamp& bicycle light.
- TIR optics with flood beam .
- DC plug sping cable design for three possiblity to use: Battery holder body rear to on head without bag , or move the body in bag , and Battery holder body front on head without DC plug cable.
- Whole headlamp are strong and confortable.
- Cool or neutral white LED version available.
- IPX8 Water resistant, 2 Meters waterpoof.
- Use 1 x CREEXHP 50 LED, Light output of LED is 2300 lumens.
- Selectable brightness levels from MIN to MAX and Emergency mode(Moonlight).
- Smart components andespecial autodesigned provides multiple brightness settings, prevents overheat(active temperature control), over discharge and wrong polarity of inserted battery protection.
- Blinking 10 times to warning indication shows the battery level around 20% capacity.
- Rubber sleeve holder and comfortable headband for reliable fixation.
- Aircraft grade hard anodized aluminum alloy for lamp & battery holder.
- Multi-Power source “5 in 1” is for different runtime activities : 1 x 18650 holder / 2 x 18650 holder(BA2842) / FEREI power pack BP2836B, BP4836B and BP6836B.
9 Power Modes
|Emergency Mode||5 lumens (294 hours)|
|Mode 1||25 lumens (52 hours)|
|Mode 2||52 lumens (24 hours)|
|Mode 3||85 lumens (16 hours 50 minutes)|
|Mode 4||150 lumens (12 hours)|
|Mode 5||250 lumens (7 hours 48 minutes)|
|Mode 6||450 lumens (3 hours 30 minutes)|
|Mode 7||850 lumens (2 hours)|
|Mode 8||1500 lumens (1 hour 10 minutes)|