KOOEE! Beef Jerky - Classic Sea Salt
Lightly seasoned with Sea Salt, for a classic taste. The ingredients list is pure – our Classic Sea Salt jerky lets our 100% grass-fed beef speak for itself.
KOOEE! is proud to have crafted Australia’s healthiest jerky. Our ingredients list is clean – we use premium Tasmanian beef, coconut aminos, unfiltered apple cider vinegar, spices, and sea salt. All of our products are made by us in our tiny Tasmanian factory.
Sealed in convenient, resealable packaging inspired by Tasmania’s most infamous wave at Shipstern Bluff, you’ll find our jerky is the perfect healthy snack.
Crafted from: Grass-fed Tasmanian beef, coconut aminos, apple cider vinegar, sea salt, black pepper, beetroot powder, acerola cherry juice powder, culture.
- 100% GRASS-FED BEEF JERKY
- HIGH-PROTEIN – 14G PER PACK
- SOY-FREE • DAIRY-FREE
- GLUTEN-FREE (ENDORSED BY COELIAC AUSTRALIA)
- PALEO-FRIENDLY • KETO
- NO ADDED HORMONES
- NO ADDED PRESERVATIVES OR MSG
- PROUDLY TASMANIAN-MADE
- EIGHT-MONTH SHELF LIFE
Once a bag of jerky is open it will last about three days. Jerky spoils when oxygen in the air oxidises fat in the product. Once this happens the product goes “rancid” – so be particularly careful with fattier jerkies. Mold growth can also occur (eek!). Jerky that is good to eat should have it’s original color, have no visible mold, and smell meaty.
There are a few things you should be thinking about when buying and storing large amounts of jerky
- Buy smaller bags
- Once a bag is open, it has to be eaten in 3 days. So – just buy smaller bags. 1kg bags are rarely appropriate.
- Avoid fattier products
- Fats oxidise and go rancid. Jerkies with more fat have shorter shelf life (this is a downside to wagyu jerky)
- Once open, store your jerky in the fridge and keep oxygen away
- the fridge will slow down the deterioration of the product
- Buy products with thicker bags, zip seals, and oxygen absorbers
- Keep jerky in an airtight container (or use a vacuum sealer to repack the jerky).