KOOEE! Beef Jerky - Manuka Honey
Experience the rich taste of Native Tasmanian Manuka Honey in every bite.
Expect our Manuka Honey jerky to have a touch more sweetness than our other jerky. We let the bold flavours of our locally-sourced, native Tasmanian Manuka Honey to deeply infuse in the jerky during our marination process, which allows for such a distinctive taste. You won’t find anything else like it in Australia (or the world, for that matter!).
Made by our team in Tasmania with only premium Tasmanian grass-fed beef, we at KOOEE! are proud to have crafted Australia’s best-tasting and healthiest jerky. Carefully marinated in a unique blend of delicious spices, coconut aminos, unfiltered apple cider vinegar and sea salt, our 100% grass-fed beef jerky is free from MSG, preservatives and anything artificial.
Crafted from: Grass-fed Tasmanian beef, coconut aminos, Tasmanian manuka honey, apple cider vinegar, sea salt, black pepper, beetroot powder, acerola cherry juice powder, culture.
- 100% GRASS-FED BEEF JERKY
- HIGH-PROTEIN – 11G PER PACK
- SOY-FREE • DAIRY-FREE
- GLUTEN-FREE (ENDORSED BY COELIAC AUSTRALIA)
- PALEO-FRIENDLY • KETO
- NO ADDED HORMONES
- NO ADDED PRESERVATIVES OR MSG
- PROUDLY TASMANIAN-MADE
- EIGHT-MONTH SHELF LIFE
Once a bag of jerky is open it will last about three days. Jerky spoils when oxygen in the air oxidises fat in the product. Once this happens the product goes “rancid” – so be particularly careful with fattier jerkies. Mold growth can also occur (eek!). Jerky that is good to eat should have it’s original color, have no visible mold, and smell meaty.
There are a few things you should be thinking about when buying and storing large amounts of jerky
- Buy smaller bags
- Once a bag is open, it has to be eaten in 3 days. So – just buy smaller bags. 1kg bags are rarely appropriate.
- Avoid fattier products
- Fats oxidise and go rancid. Jerkies with more fat have shorter shelf life (this is a downside to wagyu jerky)
- Once open, store your jerky in the fridge and keep oxygen away
- the fridge will slow down the deterioration of the product
- Buy products with thicker bags, zip seals, and oxygen absorbers
- Keep jerky in an airtight container (or use a vacuum sealer to repack the jerky).