Sherpa Shorts V2
Road, trail or mountain, these lightweight shorts will carry all your gear. Ditch the backpack or separate waistbelt, and just run.
- Carries all your essentials - phone, water, gels, rain jacket - and more!
- Hyper-stretch mesh holds up to 2L or 1kg with minimal bounce
- Four pockets to stay organised
- Super lightweight 78gsm fabric with 4-way stretch
- Durable water repellent coating
- Reflective detailing for safer night-time running
- 6" in-seam and high side slit for extra mobility
- Comes in a reusable water resistant pouch
Composition - shorts (80% nylon, 20% elastane), waistband (77% nylon, 23% spandex) and mesh (68% nylon, 32% lycra).
Ultra-lightweight and guaranteed chafe-free every time.
- World's lightest full-leg running underwear at under 40 grams
- Designed by runners - no inner thigh seam and super smooth stitching
- Highly breathable and wicking to keep you cool and dry
- Stay comfortable all day long with fitted 3D stretch
- No chafing or your money back
- 85gsm Italian blend - 90% polyamide / 10% elastane
- Performance waistband and 6" inseam for full leg protection
- Comes in reusable water-resistant phone case
- Removed the front inner leg seam, a high-risk chafing area
- Reverse merrow stitch for a "barely there" seam feel
- Tapered leg and more elastic leg hem to stay put
- Waistband seam moved off-centre back to prevent coccyx rub
- Adjusted the sizing for a truer fit (see updated size chart)
Commando's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
The Anti-Chafing running underwear has been extensively tested in tropical Hong Kong conditions and is guaranteed chafe-free. If you experience any chafing, send us a photo and we'll refund you 100%, no questions asked!
Himalayan Trust Nepal
While colloquially known as elite mountaineer guides, Sherpas are more accurately a major ethnic group in the eastern regions of Nepal. We believe in giving back so 1% of gross profits from Sherpa Shorts sales will be donated to the Himalayan Trust Nepal to support their fabulous work. HTN was established in 1960 by Sir Edmund Hillary and provides holistic community-led sustainable development in the Solukhumbu district, with a particular focus on healthcare, education and earthquake rebuilding.