Run cool with our dual fabric Iced Tees. The super lightweight 37.5® fabric is triggered by sweat vapor to provide the ultimate cooling for hot weather running, while the hyper stretch side panels offer incredible ventilation and comfort.
Super lightweight 90gsm panels with 37.5® cooling technology
Stretch mesh sides for free movement and fresh air flow
Low profile flatlock seams minimise chafing
Reflective elements help you run safe at night
Composition: 91% Cocona White, 9% polyester
Please note that backpack rubbing can cause some pilling on the fabric (we recommend Sherpa Shorts for run storage!)
So what is 37.5®? It is a fabric treatment technology that uses active particles from volcanic sand with billions of micropores, massively increasing the surface area of the material by up to 800%. When you're hot, the active particles use your body's energy to remove moisture and cool you down. This can result in better performance, increased efficiency and greater comfort. Click here for more information.
Ultra-lightweight and guaranteed chafe-free every time.
- World's lightest full-leg running underwear at under 40 grams
- Designed by runners - no inner thigh seam and super smooth stitching
- Highly breathable and wicking to keep you cool and dry
- Stay comfortable all day long with fitted 3D stretch
- No chafing or your money back
- 85gsm Italian blend - 90% polyamide / 10% elastane
- Performance waistband and 6" inseam for full leg protection
- Comes in reusable water-resistant phone case
- Removed the front inner leg seam, a high-risk chafing area
- Reverse merrow stitch for a "barely there" seam feel
- Tapered leg and more elastic leg hem to stay put
- Waistband seam moved off-centre back to prevent coccyx rub
- Adjusted the sizing for a truer fit (see updated size chart)
Commando's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
The Anti-Chafing running underwear has been extensively tested in tropical Hong Kong conditions and is guaranteed chafe-free. If you experience any chafing, send us a photo and we'll refund you 100%, no questions asked!
Himalayan Trust Nepal
While colloquially known as elite mountaineer guides, Sherpas are more accurately a major ethnic group in the eastern regions of Nepal. We believe in giving back so 1% of gross profits from Sherpa Shorts sales will be donated to the Himalayan Trust Nepal to support their fabulous work. HTN was established in 1960 by Sir Edmund Hillary and provides holistic community-led sustainable development in the Solukhumbu district, with a particular focus on healthcare, education and earthquake rebuilding.