Road, trail or mountain, these lightweight shorts will carry all your gear. Ditch the backpack or separate waistbelt, and just run.
- Carries all your essentials - phone, water, gels, rain jacket - and more!
- Hyper-stretch mesh holds up to 2L or 1kg with minimal bounce
- Four pockets to stay organised
- Super lightweight 78gsm fabric with 4-way stretch
- Durable water repellent coating
- Reflective detailing for safer night-time running
- 6" in-seam and high side slit for extra mobility
- Comes in a reusable water resistant pouch
Composition - shorts (80% nylon, 20% elastane), waistband (77% nylon, 23% spandex) and mesh (68% nylon, 32% lycra).
What's NEW in V2?
New blue Sherpa and reflective rainbow detailing on the black Sherpas
- Detachable race bib holders (included)
- Key holder for extra peace of mind
- PhoneLock secure rear pocket
- Further minimises bounce with reinforced top elastic in the waistband
- Reconfigured pockets to hold three Sherpa Flasks (1x front, 2x sides) except XS sizes (1 front)
- Sewn crotch seams for extra mobility and durability
Himalayan Trust Nepal
While colloquially known as elite mountaineer guides, Sherpas are more accurately a major ethnic group in the eastern regions of Nepal. We believe in giving back so 1% of gross profits from Sherpa Shorts sales will be donated to the Himalayan Trust Nepal to support their fabulous work. HTN was established in 1960 by Sir Edmund Hillary and provides holistic community-led sustainable development in the Solukhumbu district, with a particular focus on healthcare, education and earthquake rebuilding.