Ultra Trail Runner
I am Sarawakian ultra runner and my motto is “Agi Idup Agi Ngelaban”, meaning fight till the end. I can say that I’m highly determination runner and love something challenging to challenge myself. Running is my passion besides to balance my busy lifestyle to stay fit and energetic. I like to run the trail and mountain as I loves nature most. In races, podium is just a luck, but to finish is must! I wishes to be a good example and able to inspire others ultra runner. I never compare myself with others, I just do at my best for my self-gratification.
5 Top Achievements
- Malatra Endurance Run (12 Hours) - 1st place
- Ecotrail Putrajaya (80km) - 2nd place
- Gopeng Ultra (100km) - 3rd place
- Tailwind Penang Eco (160km) - 6th place
- Mantra Summits Challenge (116km) - 6th place